Doctors and therapists use infrared heat to effectively treat muscular pain, rheumatism, skin problems and sports injuries.
Infrared saunas use a safe and gentle form of radiation in the 5.6 – 15 micron wavelength range. Extensive research has demonstrated that this type of radiation is of most benefit to our body because of its therapeutic and tissue regenerative properties.
- Fat-burner : during your relaxing and rejuvenating infrared sauna session, your body sweats and burns calories.
- Pain-reliever : increased blood circulation improves nearly any condition. The delivery of oxygen-rich blood to all muscles and joints stimulates the healing process for all joint and muscle related ailments.
- Detoxification : the deep penetration of the infrared rays into your body and the resonance with your body tissue cells ensure quick removal of body toxins. Your body’s natural sweat reaction in the infrared sauna ensures that your skin is deeply purified and that toxins find their way out. Efficiently.
- Skin regeneration : infrared energy is a natural phenomenon. The sun emits infrared energy. Most living creatures emit infrared rays (that is why they can be seen with infrared night viewers). Infrared waves penetrate to the deeper layers of the skin and assist cell replacement and deep cleansing of your skin. Other effects include purging clogged pores of deeply imbedded impurities and dead skin cells. You will be amazed by your glowing radiant skin. The increased blood circulation encourages a healthy flow of nutrients to your skin that helps relieve acne, eczema, psoriasis and burns. Saunas will also encourage the healing of lesions and minor cuts.
- Stress relieve : the warm soothing effect of the radiation will provide immediate benefit to tightened and knotted muscles, leaving the user feeling refreshed and invigorated.
- Cardiovascular fitness : use of the sauna enhances blood circulation, stimulating the perspiration process and in turn increasing the body’s heart rate and overall cardiac output. This achieves a similar cardiovascular conditioning as vigorous exercise.
- Boost immune system: the infrared heat strengthens the body’s immune response, resulting in increased resistance to disease. Recent studies show cold and flu symptoms are reduced dramatically if treated early with infrared heat. Infrared sauna benefits include strengthening of your immune system by raising your white blood cell count.